As a valued patient of Unger Eye Care, we appreciate the trust you place in us and our staff to your care. With the current environment, it’s important for all of us to take smarter and more conscious steps to ensure your health and safety with your experience at Unger Eye Care.
There is no higher priority than the safety of our customers and employees. We stay updated with the very latest information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), medical professionals, government agencies and our own internal staff to stay on top of this evolving situation.
We have shared specific instructions with our employees, and we are taking the following precautions:
- Washing our hands frequently
- Using hypochlorous acid disinfectant in between hand-washing after each patient encounter.
- Using hypochlorous acid disinfectant on knobs, counters, frames, desk space, examination rooms, testing equipment, etc multiple times per day.
- Disinfecting frames after handling.
- Requiring any staff person feeling ill, with fever or cough, to stay home.
We are asking patients to do the following:
- If you are feeling ill, with fever or cough, please stay home. Call the office (618) 667-2020 we will be happy to reschedule you for a day you are feeling better.
- Use pure&clean hypochlorous acid available at the front desk prior to signing in for your appointment or product pickup.
- Ask hands or use pure & clean prior to handling glasses or magazines.
According to the most recent information from the CDC, for most people, the immediate risk of being exposed to the virus that COVID-19 is thought to be low. We want you to feel confident in your care at Unger Eye Care that we are putting your health and safety first.
We also know that many of you have scheduled appointments with us. If you have any concerns, simply call us to reschedule your appointment.
Thank you, Unger Eye Care